NHS England and NHS Improvement are looking to recruit two enthusiastic individuals who are committed to supporting narrowing the gap for communities facing health inequalities as patient and public voice partners in the Covid-19 vaccination programme. This is an exciting opportunity for you to bring your experience and skills to make sure that people and communities are central to the vaccination programme’s approach. You will have a key role to play in championing engagement and community insight work within the programme.
· Have an awareness of, and commitment to, equality and diversity
· Work creatively and collaboratively and have experience of offering objective challenge
· Be able to display sound judgment and objectivity.
Ideally you will have experience of working in partnership with user-led groups and/ or with inclusion health populations and/or with healthcare organisations.
The Clinical Reference Group (CRG) brings together clinicians, public health experts and you in your role as a patient and public voice partner to advise NHS England and NHS Improvement on the best way of delivering Covid-19 patient and public voice. CRG members are expected to bring relevant lived experience of a patient or carer and an understanding of the needs of the wider patient group.
These roles are both role four positions, meaning you can claim involvement fees.
· More information about these roles can be found in the information pack
- To apply please complete the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form attached and submit by email to C6.email@example.com by Thursday 16 September 2021.
- If you would like more information or have any questions about the role please contact Ros.Spinks@nhs.net or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview date: Tuesday 21 September 2021.