Contract type: Permanent
Work pattern: Part-time
Salary: 8.21 per hour
Hours per week: 16
Closing date Sunday 31 May 2020
Store Colleagues are critical to the success of Pets at Home and are responsible for exceeding customer’s expectations on a daily basis; whilst also ensuring the highest standard of pet care, brilliant operational standards and building strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
You will receive the training, skills and knowledge to enable you to provide customers with service that reflects the goals of being the ‘Best Pet Care Business in the World’.
The candidate will be;
- Passionate about delivering great service?
- Flexible to work a minimum of 16 hours per week and have the ability to work more hours at busy times
- Experienced in a customer-facing environment
- Experienced in achieving stretching targets
- Ready to take on 12 months of industry-leading training covering all the key aspects of the role, handling and caring for Pets, Customer Service and Health and Safety.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with competitive pay that grows as you learn, a paid day off for your birthday (on top of your 28 days paid leave), a competitive pension scheme, discount across our group companies, and a sizeable offering of discounts in other businesses too!