Work pattern: Part-time
Hours per week: 16
Standard hours – 16 hours per week including Saturdays, you will be expected to be flexible to cover busy periods, holidays and sickness.
Working as part of the menswear sales team you will be able to offer outstanding customer service and develop customer loyalty through:-
- Understanding and demonstrating customer care and high levels of customer service both on the sales floor and till points
- Displaying good listening skills, identifying customer needs and responding to them quickly
- Showing a genuine interest in other people and willingness to help
- You will use your selling skills to ensure sales are maximised
- Providing and continuously developing your product knowledge
- Replenishing stock and maintaining high standards of merchandising and housekeeping
- Showing flexibility and willingness to meet store needs during the period of employment regarding hours, work and duties
- Previous work experience in a similar environment would be desirable but not essential as training will be given.
- Good numeracy, written and spoken English skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours including overtime to meet the business needs.
Submit your CV along with a covering letter stating why you are the right person for the role by email ( email@example.com ) or post to
Harveys of Halifax
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Previous applicants need not apply