Contract type: Permanent
At Premier Inn you are at the heart of making sure that every guest can feel comfortable and relax while they stay with us. You’ll do this by: Being committed to what you do, ability to work to tight deadlines whilst displaying passion, drive & enthusiasm to make things happen- both for our guests and business.
You’ll be working both independently in rooms and as a team– In control of linen and keeping our rooms spotless, ensuring all public areas are clean and tidy, working safely with required chemicals, whilst working efficiently all the time to meet our high brand standards.
Experience for the role isn’t essential, we’re more interested in what you can bring as a person– There is a lot to achieve each day and though physically challenging, the role offers flexibility to meet your personal life needs. Being highly organised and having an eye for detail is important. You’ll have great communication skills, a positive attitude and always happy to engage with our guests and team.
Your Rewards and Benefits– Along with a structured induction plan and training to do your role there are numerous of other benefits. Some of the big ones below, but feel free to explore more on our Whitbread careers page.
- Working more than 16 hours a week with us, you can choose to study for an apprenticeship to give you a nationally recognised qualification
- Whitbread Privilege Card 25% Discount across our Restaurants, and up to 50% on hotel rooms
- Annual incentive scheme – an extra week’s pay (tax free) on achieving all green performance targets
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members or friends)
- Discounted Premier Inn famous Hypnos mattresses and beds
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- 50% off food whilst on shift
With over 800 hotels, 75,000+ rooms and further growth plans, there are endless opportunities for you within award winning Premier Inn!