Work pattern: Part-time
Salary: £7.91 per hour
Hours per week: 20
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! Business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it’s our people that make the difference.
Reporting into the Salon Manager, your responsibilities will be as follows;
- You’ll deliver the very highest standard of pet care.
- As an Assistant Stylist your main responsibility will be the prepping and bathing of pets, as well as clipping their nails in preparation for the Stylist/Salon Manager to carry out the required groom.
- You will exceed our customers’ expectations by delivering Pawsitively Outrageous Service.
- Your excellent communication skills will be fully utilised as you will be dealing with customers and their pets on a daily basis.
- You will assist in ensuring excellent salon presentation is maintained and high standards are kept through cleanliness, safety and good standards of housekeeping.
- You’ll be a people person, have a real passion for pets as well as being a great team player.
- You’ll be hungry to be part of a successful salon and you’ll be proactive in your approach.
- Ideally you will have experience of working with or handling pets in a professional grooming or pet care environment (please note that bathing and prepping your own pet does not qualify as professional experience).
- Having a grooming or pet care related qualification would also be beneficial.