Salary: Minimum wage
Hours: Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm (Friday 1pm Finish)
• I.T. literate;
• Level 4 or above in Maths and English GSCE
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Confident telephone manner;
• Able to work in a team environment;
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Dealing with Invoices
• Processing Quotations
• Answering phone calls
• Dealing with any customer questions and queries.
• Process Reports daily
• Dealing the the post
• To adhere to the departmental procedures as advised
Our client is the UK’s leading supplier within their industry, supplying to both the NHS and the private sector. Established for over 30 years they operate across two sites in the North-West.
This is a fantastic chance to join an established organisation, offering a friendly environment and opportunities for career development.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
To apply go to Find a Job.