Contract type: Casual contract
Work pattern: Casual
Salary: Scale 1b, SCP6, £8.50 per hour
Closing date Monday 21 May 2018
Post Ref: PS003
One of West Yorkshire’s premier performing arts venues is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter to co-ordinate marketing for a wide range of performances and events.
This field based role will be responsible for promoting the theatre around the town and wider region and requires a friendly and creative approach to building relationships with other local organisations.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
* Manage and distribute printed and other marketing materials and resources within and around the theatre, Halifax, Calderdale and neighbouring areas.
* Manage and maintain digital displays and resources.
* Actively seek new opportunities for print display and work closely with the marketing team to ensure effective targeted print marketing campaigns.
* Maintain the Victoria Theatre window and visual displays.
* Assist, where necessary, with direct mail and e-mail campaigns and general administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills. There are no specific qualifications required but you will need to have a full clean driving licence and access to a vehicle. You will also need to have good computer skills, particularly with the use of Microsoft Office and Outlook. Experience in a marketing or promotions role would be desirable but not essential.
Download: Role Profile
Closing Date: Monday 21 May 2018
Interview Date: Week Commencing 4 June 2018
We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date if a large number of applications are received; therefore an early submission is advised.