Job type: Permanent
Salary: £15470 per annum (£8.50 per hour)
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday to Friday 9.00 am- 4.30pm
Based at RSPCA Branch Office, Halifax.
This is a new role and will be central to the volunteer support strategy. You will be office based working in the Branch office supporting RSPCA shops, animal centre and fundraising team.
The successful applicant will have proven experience as an administrative assistant, be computer literate and proficient in MS Office is essential (MS Word and MS Excel in particular).
Along with the relevant experience, RSPCA is looking for someone with good attention to detail, a confident, friendly telephone manner and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Computer literate
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Confident, friendly telephone manner
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
Closing Date for receipt of applications is Monday 30 April 2018
Interview Date- Thursday 8 & 9 May 2018