Salary: £8 – £19 per hour
Sugarman Group Solutions are looking for new, fantastic staff who are committed and have positive values to make a difference to the lives of people in hospitals and work with adults with Mental Health needs.
Duties include but are not limited to the following-
- All roles are based working on acute mental health wards,
- observing, supervising and providing ongoing support to clients with varying levels of Mental Health issues.
- Candidates must be strong-willed, confident and have the ability to keep a calm head in potentially volatile situations.
Successful applicants must
- Be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Have at least 6 months post qualification experience
- Be willing to undertake a DBS Check, this only applies to candidates who don’t have a Portable DBS.
- Be able to provide satisfactory references for the past 5 years including any gaps in employment.
- Have Experience of supporting people who display challenging behaviour.
For more information Call Hasnain Mir on 0113 4573150 or click here to apply via indeed.co.uk