Hours: 5.25 per week (12:05pm – 1:10pm term time only)
Salary: £8.45 per hour (Scale 1b pt 6 £7.78 (topped up with the discretionary Living Wage supplement to £8.45 per hour)
Start date: ASAP
The Greetland Academy is looking to appoint a Midday Supervisor who is pro-active, keen and enthusiastic, who can encourage children to enjoy their lunch and is happy to organise games etc during the lunch break.
We wish to appoint someone who would:
- Establish good relationships and interact positively with children
- Encourage children to try food and monitor children on special diets
- Deal with minor first aid matters and refer more serious matters to the senior midday supervisor
- Encourage positive play
- Enjoy being part of a team and instill the whole school ethos
- Be willing to participate in relevant training
Successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced Criminal Record Check via the DBS. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all members of staff to share this commitment.
Application packs can be downloaded on the school website www.greetlandacademy.org.uk
or on email request to firstname.lastname@example.org