Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Work pattern: Full time
Hours per week: 37.5
Salary: £131.25 per week
Closing date Tuesday 19 September 2017
Job ref: VAC001214641
- Good communication skills.
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations.
- Keen and willing to learn.
- Good team player.
- No formal qualifications required.
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could continue in full time employment.
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Food Manufacturing, including an NVQ and functional skills in maths and English, alongside work based learning.