Starting Line is an employment service which supports disabled people of working age living in Calderdale to find, apply for and keep a job.
This service is tailored to the individual and each customer is supported by a specialist Employment Advisor to prepare them for work, training or for a statutory work programme plus further understand their career goals and how to achieve them.
The service aims to
- grow confidence, assertiveness and independence
- develop important employability skills
- support in making life-changing career decisions
- find paid employment
What we offer
- bespoke employment workshops
- valuable work experience
- interview preparation skills
- employment opportunities
- on-going support to both customer and employer
Referrals can also be made directly from an organisation with prior consent from the customer.